2009/08/16

10 sentences

I decided to make the meme as well;
10 sentences to 10 people, never tell which one is to whom.

1. I miss you!! I want us to hang out more often!

2. Even though our lives are so far apart, I'm so thankful I still have you as my friend.

3. I can't tell wether you like me or hate me...

4. I'm not sure if you like me as much as I like you, but I really hope we can stay together in the future as well.

5. I wish we could be closer friends!

6. I just can't seem to reach you, but I'm not sure if it's your fault or my own.

7. You're an amazing person, and you make me feel amazing too.

8. I don't want to be with you anymore.

9. At first you seemed cool, but it turned out you were just hollow.

10. You're not perfect but I really really like you, I want us to be together, always.

0 件のコメント: