2009/08/30

I got myself another toy

I've ment to buy a DS for quite some time, and last week I found an ad for this one here, a Nintendo DS Lite in perfect condition, seems barely used at all, with memory card and R4 Revolution included! I closed the deal with the guy who sold it the day before yesterday, right after I had lunch with Wärmling actually.


We met at Hötorget, and he was the most handsome and polite young man! I did not expect that! He was so friendly (and amazingly tall) and explained everything there was to know about the product, even did some small talk before I gave him the money and we parted ways.

Every time I pick up the device, I remember this nice guy, and think "Ah! It's great to be alive, isn't it!"


See ya!

5 件のコメント:

Pappiliott さんのコメント...

That's so cute XD
SO YOU'RE IN STOCKHOLM?!?! =D

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Pappiliott: Sorry to dissappoint you, but I went home yesterday... ^^;

zoraboa さんのコメント...

DS är en fantastisk spelmaskin, den kommer du ha mycket kul med :)

zoraboa さんのコメント...

Spela Ace Attorney och Castlevania!

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

zoraboa: alla ace attorney-spel låg och väntade redan innan jag tagit hem maskinen! :'D