2009/09/08

But there is some occassional German uniforms too

There's still nothing much going on here, so I'm escaping reality and bury myself in movies and games. Tomorrow will be different though, I have plans. This weekend too.
And just another three weeks, then I'm off! I might miss this doing-nothing-but-indulge-myself-in-nerdy-stuff though.

Oh and, Band of Brothers is a particular boring series.
I still watch it though, I mean, Lewis in a leading role, yes? Yes!

So here you have it, my current (and burning) obsessions:
Damian Lewis
Final Fantasy III for NDS
German WW2 uniforms

4 件のコメント:

Unni さんのコメント...

haha I love that series XD

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Well, I think it's so typical annoyingly american, if you know what I mean... ^^; and they mostly crawl around shooting and being shot at, it kinda bores me :'D /long comment

Törnen さんのコメント...

Awww, I love that series too XD

But I only saw like the last 5 episodes, so not that much shooting, just the aftermath XD

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

I'm soon there too, I'm looking forward to it XD