2009/09/21

Död snö

My sister is in town! I get to hang out with her one last time before I leave the country. Yesterday evening we rented some movies, and now I'm gonna dedicate this whole entry to one of them:

Död snö. (Dead snow)
A nazi-zombie-splatter-film. From Norway!

Nazi-zombies in Norway! In Norweigan! It's bound to be a success, and I had high expectations. No really, the Norweigan language is highly amusing for Swedes, well, for me at last, and a horrorfilm in Norweigan... couldn't miss out on that.

And well? I can tell you it's my new favorite movie! It is hilarious!! There was, of course, a whole lot of intestines falling out and limbs being cut off and faces ripped apart and what not, but man, I laughed and laughed and laughed! Wow, just wow! If you get the chance, get your hands on this movie!

A quote from the synopsis:
"They are nazis. And zombies. AND THEY ARE ANGRY!"

See yaaaaaa!

....yes, no offense, Norweigan people, but your language is just... yay! I should get a Norweigan husband, I'll have fun all the time.

4 件のコメント:

Tina さんのコメント...

I love this move, it is so funny xD
My fav was the man who was sarcastic in the middle of the drama xD

Maria ♥ さんのコメント...

I love Norway and norwegians!!! <3 I never laughed so much as when I have been in the company of norwegians.

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Tina: If I should pick one favorite scene I'd probaly end up with choosing the whole movie :D

Maria: What world would we have without Norway huh!

Ingrid さんのコメント...

VI SKULLE ÅKT TILL SUNNY BEACH