2009/09/10

I want to go to too many places

I want to go to London.
I also feel like being in Germany for a while, preferably Berlin! Berlin is so charming in its own torned way. A trip back to New York would be truly splendid as well, I really like that city. But most of all, I want to go to London again! Ah, dearest London....

There are too many places I want to live in, damn, if there was only a way to extend life, or just find a few billions somewhere!

Ah, London... Mm, British.
My own English accent is leaning more against American, I don't like that, so I'm trying to convert it.
Bloody!
Lovely!
I'm working on it, yes!

Yes...!
Um..
/Pointless entry

4 件のコメント:

Maja さんのコメント...

vi har ju våran londonplan ;D för min del kan vi gärna lägga in Berlin också! (förlåt för att jag kommenterar på svenska, men det kanske är ok hoho)

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

klart det är ok ;D
men ja! ja! låt oss lägga in Berlin också, förträfflig idé!

Unni さんのコメント...

hälsa på mig 8DDD

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Unni: haha sure, men det blir inte förrän om ett år :'D