2009/09/06

An incredibly super exciting update

I cleared out my wardrobe today. Threw away garments I haven't used for seven years. I took away two of those big black plastic bags, filled to the max with old, very old, and not that old but still old clothes.
It's painfully empty now, but at least I can fill it somewhat with the clothes I use and tend to put on my bed/chair/floor.
U-huh, yes.

Today I also switched on the TV for a change and stumbled upon a movie with Damian Lewis. I love when that happens!
Bad movie, though.
Guess you can't get everything.

...yea and that's about it.
There's nothing much going on over here at the moment.
UGH I'M SO BORED SOMETHING'S GOTTA HAPPEN SOON IT'S JUST BEEN A FEW DAYS OF NOTHINGNESS BUT IT'S ENOUGH TO DRIVE ME CRAZY AND YES THIS TOTALLY NEEDED TO BE WRITTEN IN CAPS

Sorry for the outburst there.
Maybe I should just go to bed.
And hope I get to dream about a certain redhead.
...Preferably in uniform.

0 件のコメント: