2009/10/23

Közi

Közi is one I never ever never ever ever never EVER thought I'd see live, but!
It's happening!!
Wah!
I was so pissed over the halloween live he had yesterday (I think) with 9GOATS BLACK OUT sold out before I could get my hands on a ticket, but the 26th November, my life will be complete. (...yet again.)
Wow, közi!
That's just.... wow!

Other than the small trip to Harajuku for the tickets, I have nothing exciting to tell. Now I'm gonna paint my nails and hope my hair will behave tomorrow when I'm going to V-rock festival. I'm going to bed early, have to get up at 5am since it's in Makuhari, way out in Chiba ugh... I actually don't really have much track on what's gonna happen there so I guess I'll just go with the flow!
It's bound to be awesome anyway.

See ya☆

4 件のコメント:

insertevilname さんのコメント...

FFFFFFFF- rice!!!!1!!1!1!11! *bara lite avundsjuk. typ.*

Sara さんのコメント...

lol, jag är också mer excited över rice. mmmmrice.

Rosemaria さんのコメント...

Wow, you are lucky one!
I could almost sell my dearest closet to see Közi live. *.*

zoraboa さんのコメント...

Oh, nice med rice!