2009/10/13

Sausage in dough

Sometimes, I get hungry. Then I want to eat.
So I go to a place where food is being sold.
Quite often, I have no idea what kind of food it is I'm looking at. Then, I'll just grab something that looks nice. If I'm unlucky I accidently get something disgusting (like that time when I to my great dissappointment got barbequed kidney (and I HATE kidney)) but most of the food here is really really yummy, and I like to test new things.

Today for lunch, me and Josephine got something undefined that turned out to be sausage in... dough. Sausage surrounded by dough. Something. I dunno, but it's quite tasty.

I also got a soda for 38 yen. (!!!!!!!)

And here it is!
daiei, our friend and companion! A 6 floor department store on the way to the guest house! We like to sit in the park (i.e. square with gravel/sand with some benches, surrounded by some trees) and eat, before and after going to school. This is at about 11:00 and there are kids playing and old men playing shogi.

This is at around 18:00, there are some salarymen sleeping and some schoolboys eating snacks and playing games.

Heheheh.
Now. Why is the uniform I like best (IT'S EFFING GORGEOUS) for Junior High kids? That just makes me look bad.
Today was the welcome cerenomy in school and
sdkfjghadfhk
Fujita-san, the manager of the guest house just came to my room and gah no time to write now I gotta clean my room!! sdkhglghdkjh

3 件のコメント:

rusty さんのコメント...

boys (and girls) in uniform is indeed dangerous. ;o;

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

rusty: I'd even go so far as to say it's life threatening!

zoo-bie さんのコメント...

i almost threw up.

there's only one word for that, and it's "yuck".

so, yuck.