2009/10/05

My feet are hurting

Taking a deap breath and relaxing a little bit with Plastic Tree's new PV, Consent. There's still so much going on at the same time, I'm still a bit confused and it's still raining.

We did some tourist stuff yesterday, went for a traditional Japanese art crafts exhibition at Mitsukoshi in Nihonbashi (and I got to speak some Japanese with the staff, yay) and then walked around in the Imperial Gardens.

Today, after being at school to check our levels we went to Harajuku, walked down Takeshita street and in and around Laforet. Got an overdose of funky people. I fell in love with three items in Closet Child; a scarf from Sixh., and a jacket and long navy dress from Moi-même-Moitié.
I also passed by JackRose, and damn, those shoes are made of awesome! Didn't go inside though. Planning on doing that tomorrow. Heh.

But before all that I went to Shinjuku and walked around for a bit, went in to Yodobashi Camera and looked around.
And before that, I was in Shin-Nakano... and reserved an apartment.
OH YES YOU HEARD ME

On wednesday I have an appointment at a hair studio in Harajuku for a consultation on what to do with this mess on my head that's supposed to be my hair.

Tomorrow is the first day of school!
I'm tired.
See ya☆

4 件のコメント:

zoo-bie さんのコメント...

:O

och ooooh, spännande med (eventuellt) ny frisyr!

Anni さんのコメント...

Ooo, Shin-Nakano. :O How much is the rent?

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

zoo-bie: uh-huh, även om jag egentligen inte vill ha nån ny frisyr T__T

Anni: 75'000 plus utilities, so maybe around 85'000. It's a teeny tiny bit over my temporary budget but soooo worth it!

Maria ♥ さんのコメント...

SWEET!!! Grats on the apaato!!!