2009/10/23

V-rock festival, are you ready??

Makuhari Messe is starting to be all set for V-rock festival tomorrow!
I'm starting to get a bit excited...! Even though I probably won't be able to see every band I want to see.

Oh and it's gonna be broadcasted live, 11:00 ~ 21:00 on Saturday and Sunday (Tokyo local time), so if you don't feel like sleeping; do watch!

Check it out here!

Now I gotta run to Family Mart since I forgot buy hairspray and get cash. See yaaaa

EDIT:
Ran to Family Mart and discovered that the ATM machine was for only Japanese banks, checked my wallet and found 258 yen and got depressed by the thought of not being able to buy/eat anything at V-rock fes while The Cutest Guy On The Block stood in the cashier watching me and my ordeal.
Ran home and got a sudden realization when I remembered I've got an Immense Amount of Cash in my bento box that's supposed to be saved for rent
BUT THIS IS AN EMERGANCY SO IT'S OK,
problem resolved.

My alarm is set for 04:30 ugh, I want to sleep.

0 件のコメント: