2009/12/05

Uh-oh

So I found this Cool Person's blog and suddenly I become uncertain about myself and how I want to look and how I want to BE and ps I hate my hair.
All over again, uh.
I shouldn't look at Cool People because I just get reminded of my own lack of Cool and then I get depressed.
Although it's a bit different this time cuz I also get somewhat inspired to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, then I kinda wish that Cool Person was here so I could try to absorb some of the Coolness.

Huh.
I think I'll go to Harajuku after the weekend and see what I can do.

4 件のコメント:

Maja さんのコメント...

alltså, läs din egen blogg. så inser du kanske att du är coolast i stan.

zoo-bie さんのコメント...

Öh, instämmer med föregående talare. Liksom, hello, du dryper ju av awesumsauce! :o

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

men shush innan jag får dåligt samvete för mitt dåliga självförtroende haha!

rusty さんのコメント...

Oj, om den där personen var såpass cool att det fick dig off balance, så blir jag litet rädd inför den massiva coolheten.