2010/01/04

Partayyyy

When the concert was over I headed back to Nakano and met up with Jasmine and Amanda, where we went to a small (as in very small) bar, where Jasmine had been some times when she lived here in the summer.

After some lemon sour and tequila and some free drinks since it was someones birthday, we went for a short karaoke session, then went back to the bar, then Jasmine and Amanda went home but I followed our new Japanese friends to a longer karaoke session. I bonded with one of the guys when singing Daikirai since he also likes MUCC, haha!





All pics are Jasmine's!

Afterwards a few of them invited me to eat nabe with them today, but I don't have their mail or anything so uh, yea ok, haha.

See ya~☆

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!