2010/01/24

Partyyayayaya

Yes, I was at Current on the friday too. Which means yesterday was the fifth night in a row, eheh.
But saturday was partay night for me! ☆
And after xx drinks I got so drunk, really, I've never been as drunk before! Ever! Damn those tequila shots. But they just kept on coming, so what can you do?
Didn't take so many pictures, but here's some of our nice drunken faces.





Though I'm a bit amazed how both me and Jasmine succeeded to get back to my place when none of us could barely walk. I guess it was the power of the nikuman I ate after leaving Current!
Aah, Current.☆

...Also.
If you stand around Shinjuku ALTA, a random guy always walk up to you. This time I was a bit drunk already (it was around 24.00 I think) so I went with the flow and gave him my number. Uh... Crap!

When I woke up today I was still drunk.
Ate curry with Jasmine and watched a horror movie before she went home. Now I have to write a speech in Japanese for tomorrow.
See yeah☆

2 件のコメント:

rusty さんのコメント...

The picture with the guy with all the tattoos is mesmerising. I can't stop looking. He looks so cool.

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

I know... I wanna marry him.