2010/04/26

Another Harajuku sunday


I love Harajuku.
Harajuku, Shibuya and Shinjuku is where I prefer to do my shopping, but I like the atmosphere in Harajuku most. They are only one or two station away from each other, but still so different! Shibuya is mostly gyaru's, gyaru-o's and bright neon lights. Harajuku is... I don't know but, it feels more... creative! Here you find all kinds of people, with all kind of styles, no matter what style you like you'll find a huge portion of it in Harajuku. There's the big streets with expensive brands and fast fashion brands, and the small back streets with indie designers and small underground shops. (And not to be forgotten, my favorite JackRose store on my favorite gyaru-o fashion back street, hurr) Don't get me wrong, I love (love!) Shibuya and the like too, but Harajuku is, there's, uh, how to say, there's a different... air.
I think.

And, notice how they've tored down the big house where GAP used to be? I wonder what's coming up next.


I also found the place where the kids buy their Visual kei cosplay clothing....


And....
At the Laforet crossing, there was a webb-tv live broadcasting going on... called Japan Gangsta. They asked people on the street who looked GANGSTA to come in and be interviewed. And guess who were asked to go in?
I'm just gonna say this again: Japan Gangsta!
But yes, there were some reeeaaally tough looking guys in there, no shit. Which is why I find it hilarious that Johan got interviewed; "Have you ever done drugs?" "Um... no?"

Oh Japan, you are teh awesome.

2 件のコメント:

Rebecca さんのコメント...

Oj! Har de rivit ner GAP :O Inte för att jag blir ledsen, var ju aldrig där inne, men kommer se konstigt ut när jag åker tilbaka.

Haha, aaw, de tyckte att du såg hård ut XD kul ju!

匿名 さんのコメント...

awwwww gansta ;D