2010/04/09

Review: Circle grey black

Circle lenses!
Thought I'd write a line or two about them.
Although it's not the original pair I bought but a second different pair, and since I like these better I don't bother to write about the first ones since they are a bit alike.

The brand is called Vassen and the product name is Circle Grey Black.
(.....I think.)
Diameter is 14.5 mm, making a big enlarging effect.
I chose grey because my own eye color is gray-ish (or rather, gray/blue/green/yellow/dunno/blabla) and so I personally think the effect becomes kinda natural!

With and without:

Very comfortable, despite the big size.
Feels a bit dry though, might need eye drops for sensitive eyes if using for a long time (10+ hours or so). Other than that, perfectly happy with the result!

I'll give them.... 5/5!
Cuz I think they're awesome.
Next time I might try some funky color!

That is all.
Sorry if this review lacks... lots of things. I'm not so good at these sorta things.
See yaaaaaaa

2 件のコメント:

MYMiC さんのコメント...

Åh, sjuka skillnaden! :D
Vill också ha *w*

★Emelie★ さんのコメント...

DU SER JU SÅ JÄVLA SNÄLL UT MED CIRKELLINSER! wtf liksom, du är ju ond!