2010/04/22

What what what help

Looks around for eventual future life choices, and found one that actually seems kinda fun. (Though I still have NO idea what I really want to do with my life.)
Then I wonder... do I want to stay? Do I want to go back to Sweden? I don't know. As my sister said, I left at the point in life where you really start to build up your life, and that's kinda what I've done... in Tokyo.
I can feel that I want to stay in the country longer, but do I want to stay in Japan forever? I don't know. I don't know I don't know owowoI don'tknoooowaaaaahadlkfjsldkgjslfkhjjhj
/uh

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

try everything! if you would like to study in some other country too, so try there for example a year and then decide where's the best place :) but just empty year, without studying or anything is just....waste..

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

uhuh, yea I know... never ever want to just be around doing nothing! but since I don't know what I want to do, I don't want to "waste" money on an education I'm not sure of...