2010/05/25

6.

Shopping in Harajuku!


A t-shirt
(There's a faint pattern of the cat)

A cardigan
(Short, ends at the waist)

Brace pants
(They look awesome worn, I promise.)

All from Sixh.

It's summer, y'know?
I.e. hot!
I notice how I come further away from the gyaru-o, host:y, men's fashion, and more into the loose, angura-kei, unisex fashion. It's nothing I plan to do all year round, but honestly, yes, I feel like wearing lighter clothing when it's 30 degrees. In late May.

Also
I avoid thinking on how much I've spent on these things today, ehum.
I'll make this a reward to myself!
10th day on a diet and I haven't cheated even once!
Woho!

4 件のコメント:

rusty さんのコメント...

What exactly do you do (or don't do) for your diet? Stopped eating sugary things? Less fast-food? Working out? I'm curious, as I myself completely stopped eating candy and whatnot. :O

Maja さんのコメント...

boooh jag saknar dig så himla mycket.

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

rusty: I'm a bit too lazy to work out properly, so I try to eat less over all. For example, yesterdays intake was a diet bar and a salad. I'm counting calories and stupid stuff like that.

Maja: mu, saknar dig också! men snart :D

rusty さんのコメント...

Hm, I did the same thing when I was in Japan. You sort of get the excersice (sp?) for free when you walk all over Tokyo day in and day out. There's more walking than you'd think, haha.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that that cardigan is made out of pure awesome. I'd like one myself, it's so awesome. :O