2010/05/17

FOOD

I often take pictures of what I eat.
Because, um, well I don't know really, but I do.
(Like all the other inhabitants in this country)
Here's a selection from my mobile. Over a couple of months time I believe.

Chicken steak at the National Museum in Ueno

All you can eat buffet

Luxury hamburger at Tokyo Dome
Udon with meat and some egg... thingy...
Fancy dinner in Kyoto
Ramen
Macaroni gratin and baked potato

Pasta, baked potato (it's heavenly) and pancakes
Chicken meatballs
Ramen
Chocolate pastry with chocolate tea
Most expensive lunch I've ever paid for. Why do I love Starbucks so much...
Ramen

FUCK YES TAKOYAKI ♥
Gindaco makes the best takoyaki in town.

Not a very accurate description on what I usually eat though; for example, I almost never eat ramen. Mostly gyudon, and udon. And some tempura.

But now I don't eat much at all because I'M ON A DIET
YES

0 件のコメント: