2010/05/14

The JackRose-cure

First.
I have awesome readers.
Thank you, I love you

My original plan for this after school friday was to go home and be sad, but instead tagged along with Malin and Emelie to Harajuku. A little bit of shopping! Guess where I went? (Hint: it starts with J and ends with ackRose.)
I got a shirt that I've been eyeing for a longer period!


A set with shirt and tank-top

And the text made it even more awesome

It was a great day to go JackRose-ing.
The staff, a guy I hadn't seen before, and I had a long talk about anime, and then he gave me the free t-shirt (one I got once before, the not-so-special black one) even though the shirt I bought costed half of what was really needed to get it.
He also humbly asked me if I wanted to go out with him some time.
Twice!

My self-confidence got a kick in the right direction!

3 件のコメント:

BroderShinto さんのコメント...

det är ju text från Nirvanas Smells like Teen Spirit! :)

匿名 さんのコメント...

that's right direction ! you are not fat if you can buy clothes in japan, they are small size ;D

rusty さんのコメント...

... Did you say yes? :D