2010/05/17

More noms

Went to resturant Lilla Dalarna in Roppongi with my aunt and Malin. It was CRAZY. I can assure you, it does not look like that in Dalarna (where I'm born and raised) haha! It was fun though. 150% picturesque.



Salmon. Felt like Swedish midsummer!

Readymade mashed potatoes?? Disappointment!!
The meatballs were real though.

Cheescake

Roppongi. I don't really like it there.

One evening me and my aunt popped in to a small resturant near the hotel, really small, but sooo fancy. And the waiter had five medals on his chest.

Starter

I have no idea what these are called, but. Yum.

Fish

Meat

Dessert

And one evening we were too lazy after all the walking to go out, so we had dinner at the hotel. (Sun Rute Hotel in Shinjuku (2min from the station)

Appetizer

Starter

Main dish

Dessert

The waitress noticed me taking picture all the time, so she offered to take one of us.

Me and auntie!

There.

I'm gonna stop talking about food now.

See ya!

0 件のコメント: