2010/05/14

Not dead, just...

Sorry for the lame activity here, one of these days in the near future I'm gonna blog about all the stuff that's been going on the last few weeks.

You know, since coming to Japan my self-confidence has steadily been growing stronger, for various reasons. I've felt more secure about myself than in a very, very long time.
But then, someone dropped a bomb;
The other day my old teacher, that I had the first 3 months, told me she almost didn't recognize me since I've become so FAT.
And I'm back to zero again.

These last days I've been trying to put my pieces back together, and make some other desicions on top of that. I'm almost there, but...

6 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

you are not fat. YOU ARE NOT FAT! how can she be so rude??? maybe she was joking?

rusty さんのコメント...

I hate fucktards like that. Way to go to make you feel worthless. :/ Someone said similar things to me in London, and I still think about it...

BroderShinto さんのコメント...

Fan, vissa personer ska absolut inte bli lärare.
Trodde hon att du skulle vara en dum västerlänning och inte fatta vad hon sa?!
Jag vet inte hur det är i Japan men i Sverige skulle du kunna anmäla henne!
Låt inte hennes skitsnack komma åt dig! Vi alla ser hur mycket du har blomstrat sen du kom dit!
Tänk som Grynet, TA INGEN SKIT! ;)

匿名 さんのコメント...

Försök att inte ta åt dig för mycket >__< synd som det är så är det socialt accepterat att säga sådana saker i Japan. Om dom fick chansen skulle dom kalla pinnsmala brudar för feta med. Jag som är en 38 I sverige (vill säga inte fet alls) anses fet I Japan.

Jag tycker du är jätte snygg och inte det minsta fet och jag tror fler håller med.

Emelie さんのコメント...

Du vet att du inte är tjockis ylva <3

Boobs boobs boobs!

zoo-bie さんのコメント...

..............................
Gurl, you fo' fucking serious?!
Ok, wait a sec while I'm rendered speechless.

There. Is that bitch retarded??? 1: you're not fat. 2: I don't care if that's their culture, that's nothing but RUDE!! Angry zoob is fucking pissed.
Gurl, you don't listen to her, ok? You're prettiful and you've got awesome style and a great personality (notice how I mentioned the outer qualities first? Shallowness omnomnom ♥ lol) and YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!!

God, that whore's lack of social intelligence makes me want to pour acid over something.