2010/05/26

Shin-Okubo

From a readers request, let me tell you about it.

My school is located a 30 seconds walk from Shin-Okubo station. Next to Matsumoto Kiyoshi, on the second floor on top of a 100yen-shop.
Mutsumi Takayama, in my school's office, is the very definition of awesome.

The station is small, only JR Yamanote line. One stop from Shinjuku.
There's music playing in the speakers on the main street.

Shin-Okubo is Korean town!
Lots and lots of Korean resturants, shops etc. Like a huge shop dedicated to Korean boybands. (It's crazy)
But,
to be honest, I never hang out in Shin-okubo really. Except long hours at Jonathan's, eating dinner with Malin. Today, after Jonathan's, we went to the park nearby. It was awesome. Dunno why, but. Must go back.
Though today it's raining, so I didn't take many pictures.... which is why this post became kinda lame. Sorry 'bout that.

See yaaaaaaaaaaa~!

3 件のコメント:

Evelina さんのコメント...

A shop .. korean boybands? omg, this trip is really gonna kill me mentally! haha.

thanks! =)

匿名 さんのコメント...

Do you make Q&A ? :D

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

If you have a question, feel free to ask :)