2010/06/28

BBQ and 飲み会

Sunday:
Barbeque in a park in Mitaka!
I can tell you people. It was the most ambitious bbq I've ever been to.

Also!
"Nah, I walked from the station! (It's a maybe 15min walk) Yep, I went here alone!"
"OMFGGG WHOAH THAT'S AWESOME!"
....wait. I don't get the awesome part?
and
I took over to cut vedgetables instead of another woman,
"Oh, so you can cook as well?"
"Um, well, a little bit I guess."
*cut cut cut*
"OMFGGG WHOAH THAT'S AWESOME!"
...wait. Because I can cut a carrot?
Huh?

Anyway.
It was a nice and relaxing time in the park.

Afterwards we went to the usual izakaya in Kichijouji to drink.
I really like these people, I feel very relaxed together with them!

(Too bad Maki, Masahiro and Kyo isn't very visible in this pic. Not to mention the other 8~10 people not in it! So many peeps! I lost count.)

This weekend.
I have been busy!
Yay!

1 件のコメント:

FONT LOVER さんのコメント...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find Unique Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;