2010/06/15

Movinnngnggggg

Today in school the teachers announced that:
The school will move location!
Away from Shin-Okubo! To.... Takadanobaba! Yay!
Where my all time favorite izakaya is.. hurr hurr hurr....

The school house in Shin-Okubo is old and in really bad shape, the Yamanote line is just outside the window, it can get very hot, and when it's raining hard the stairway needs to close down so we have to use the emergency exit. Yes, there is a certain charm to that as well, but I'm looking forward to a clean and neat school! When school starts after summer break, 16th august, the location will be Takadanobaba.


Now to something completely different;
someone said I could do a make up tutorial, but yah, I'm not that good at make up, but if some more are interested, sure, why not.

Now to another completely different thing;
next week is my dear English friend's birthday, and since he is a para para king there will most certainly be a few para para clubs again. Oh... man. Haha!

Interesting entry, YES
Answers to your questions coming up next.
Peace out!

3 件のコメント:

Manda さんのコメント...

im guessing.... max? give him a congratulations hug from me on his big day ;3

匿名 さんのコメント...

hey will your school be in the same building as ISI Tokyo?

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Manda: Max it is! I'll hug him from you :D

anonym: Nope, my school will be in a different direction from ISI Tokyo.