2010/06/07

Shoppinnnnggggg

A new perfume and a mascara,
AND
The Buried with Lynch. and 13kai wa Gekkou with BUCK-TICK.
That album with BUCK-TICK is the best. The. Best. All categories. I've searched for it for a long time, but today I finaly found it! The the limited edition, on top of it all! Now, because I have this, I don't need any other CD's.

Oh, and.

A new armour ring, from Vivienne Westwood.
Since I lost my other one at a club in Roppongi.
And I discovered that I can't really live without one.
But! Now I'm all set again!
Woho!

4 件のコメント:

rusty さんのコメント...

Jag har alltid undrat om armor ringen inte är fasligt klumpig? Eller vänjer man sig?

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Hm, när man köpt en sprillans ny så är den rätt stel i början vilket kan va lite klumpigt, men sen när länkarna böjer sig lättare så är det inte alls jobbigt!

匿名 さんのコメント...

hey could you do a question post? like everyone can ask you anything :)

Manda さんのコメント...

ooooo its back! kinda!


awesome<3