2010/06/13

Wedding party!

The wedding party was held in Azabu-Juban in a fancy club. It was so fun! I got to meet lots of friends I haven't seen in ages, and also met so many new people!

I met Heather at the station and we went there together. (We were the only foreigners there.) I'm a bit sad I didn't get an outfit picture though... I was wearing a suit with a dark blue shirt and my killer heels, happy with the result! ...and probably the only girl that didn't wear a dress! Satomi said "Oooh cool, you're doing host-kei!" so I guess that's what I was doing, haha.

At first, only Rena (the bride, wah so pretty!) was there, since Suzujun was too drunk.... Getting married is srs bsnss! But later on he also turned up!

And then, the whole thing turned into a para para club.
Para para wedding, geez, haha!
I'm pretty sure I was the only one in the room that wasn't into it.
But it was so much fun!

Yay!

0 件のコメント: