2010/07/27

Best birthday present

So.
When school had ended I made my way to Harajuku and the love of my life, to get me my birthday present! JackRose first original wristwatch! Svarowski crystals, mmm.


I hanged out at the shop for a while and talked with the staffs! (Hat-guy's name is Wataba.)
Everyone said congratulations, and the shop manager gave me a discount on the watch because it was my birthday! They also gave me some random pins and stickers, haha. And a promise that they will all go out drinking with me after I come back from Sweden.
Wait.
I'm gonna have to write that again.
A promise that they all will go out drinking with me after I come back from Sweden.

Yes.
It was indeed the best birthday I've had so far.


AH SUMMER HOLIDAY PLEASE PASS QUICKLY!!!

3 件のコメント:

Miriam さんのコメント...

Aaah, congrats!
You are so lucky :DDD

Bella さんのコメント...

CONGRATZ thats just freakin' awesome

さらまり さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday!! 20 is a big one here^^ and the best presents are the ones you pick for yourself, very cool watch!