2010/07/21

There are a lot of things in this world I can deal with.
But waking up in a sea of sweat isn't one of them.
DAMN IT'S HOT
I'll have to look at the bright side: July is soon over, then it's a bit of August and September, and when October's passed it'll be cooler again!

After lunch with Malin at Jonathan's I went to BookOff again and got two more volumes of Drop, listened to Orange Range and got in a nice summer mood. Almost so nice that I could ignore that my skin is melting and my guts are boiling!

Well.
In lack of other interesting news, I can tell you that I'm going to Sweden in just over a week, to spend my summer vacation! (...if I my visa gets approval that is.)
Stockholm and Borlänge, be prepared....

4 件のコメント:

Miriam さんのコメント...

Some friends of mine are going to Japan next year, and they choose to go in July x___x I don't think they know how hot it gets XD

I'm so glad it's not that hot in Scandinavia, then I would dieee.

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

ouch, haha... If I were to go, I'd avoid july and august orz.

さらまり さんのコメント...

Argh, you're right it's so hot all the way into October. Well I'll be gone before then anyway...TT haha

I hope your visa goes through smoothly so you can enjoy your vacation in Sweden ^^/

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

If only the humidity wasn't so high as well!

Thanks, I hope so too! it'll be nice with a break from this sauna haha