2010/07/14

Karaoke madness

Today me and some friends from school walked to Shinjuku to eat lunch. Plus the French guy sitting next to me who no one knew. It was tabehoudai (all you can eat) with okey food but not very impressive.


BREAKERZ was apparently holding a free live at Alta, but they're stupid so no one cared hah. Haha.

When everyone was satisfied, we walked through Kabuki-chou down to Okubo, where we sang karaoke at a Korean place. I'm always in a mood for karaoke yay! Though after two hours people left for various reasons, so in the end it was only me, Been, Mun and Dojin. I have to tell you, I'll probably never ever get any sense out of the Korean language, haha! So in the end we had a total of five hours of karaoke, which added up to 200 yen each. (16 SEK)


Wait.
I need to write that again.



Five hours.
200 yen.



....



HOW DOES THAT PLACE SURVIVE
I'M JUST WONDERING





But I'm not complaining!

0 件のコメント: