2010/07/15

KIRA KIRA girls

Me and Malin went to Shibuya and met friends from Sweden currently in the country, Rebecca and Hyo (also a Sara Mari for a short moment), and had some relaxed happy times!
Game center, Shibuya 109-2, purikura, izakaya.
Didn't take many pictures though, booh.
But ah, it was fun!
I bought a movie, for a ridiculousy high price (4000yen?! what kind of bs is that!), that I will watch when I have the time.

I see now that having morning classes kicks ass; suddenly you have the whole day to do stuff! Hah, hahaaa!

4 件のコメント:

さらまり さんのコメント...

Honestly, when I saw you at Hachiko I was so excited! I am a big fan of you and your blog, so I'm glad we could meet face to face even for a moment ^^/

Yeah, movies are so expensive in Japan, why?

Rebecca さんのコメント...

I had so much fun, it was really nice meeting you again!<3

IamNOTprogram さんのコメント...

Varför ska han alltid slåss? >__< *murmelmurmel* måste slå tillbaks.

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Saramari: oh, thank you! it was fun meeting you too. ^^
Have no idea why... cinema's expensive as hell too.

Rebecca: me too! I look forward to see you again when you're back from osaka!

Malin: Ahhhhhahahahahahahaaaa!