2010/08/16

By the way

While in Sweden, I entertained myself by growing back full eyebrows. (No one has seemed to notice though, so apparently it's only me who thinks it's a big deal, hmpf.)

It's been a looong time though, so I'm not sure if it's a No go or a Yes go.
Yes plz or No wai.
I'd hit that or Call the fashion police.

Hrm, anyway.

Going back to school was The Best.
The new location and new building is made of win and awesome!
It feels more westernized in a way, and I like it. Over all, it's fresher, more airy and it feels easier to study and to hang out with the other classes in the breaks! Maybe I'll snap a picture or two in the near future.

8 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

totally yes!

Sofia さんのコメント...

NICE EYEBROWS <3 keep them!

さらまり さんのコメント...

I personally love full, not drawn eyebrows. Thats just me though. You should wear your eyebrows whatever makes you happiest! XD

Bella さんのコメント...

I personally love small eyebrows but if you have decided to have full eyebrows do that cuz it suits you too

匿名 さんのコメント...

About your studies.. how many kanjis you know now and what level have you reached in JLPT? ^^

also I was thinking that you don't go often to concerts, are you planning to go to some?

★Emelie★ さんのコメント...

You had that on the airplane?
I think the yellow is interfering with my vision, sorry!
Lookin' goooood though!

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Thanks~! I think I'll keep it for a while, been moving quite far away from the VK-thing anyway so.

Emelie: Yes I had! And when I asked Malin her opinion, she said she thought I've had whole eyebrows all the time! OH COME ON hahaha!

Anonymous nr 2: I've lost count on the kanji's since the new one's in intermediate class aren't numbered. But I think about 600-700 or so. About JLPT, I think it's I've reached 3 or 4, but I don't remember haha!
Yup, haven't been many concerts lately but I'm gonna try get a ticket for one in september though!

匿名 さんのコメント...

ahh.. please show a picture of the new school! Im very curios to see how it looks now :)


and a definite yes to the eyebrows!!