2010/08/30

You're going down

Did some minor shopping at Big Box today. Hopefully I'll be able to say goodbye to dry, damaged hair. I'm not giving up on you yet, oh no!

Also, it's funny when you meet someone and instantly feel that you just simply don't... like this person. Not dislike or hate, just... no thanks. That you don't get along with someone and that's just how it is. Well on another note, it isn't that fun really, and I think I prefer meeting people I like. But you never know unless you've tried!
Luckily, above statement doesn't occur very often.

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

how expensive cosmetics are there? cheaper than in Sweden?
and can you easily find white powders for you skin? :D

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

I'd say it's about the same. (but of course it depends on what brand you buy...) and yep, the very lightest shade fits me perfect :)

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi, It's me Jenny from Facebook. I read your blog today and just thought I have comment on your post.
If you have very very dry hair then you should try the Redken All Soft Mask , shampoo and so on. Because it really works. My hair is extremely dry and frizzy because I dyed it to often. So maybe one day when you need to buy some new Hair masks and shampoo go for Redken all soft :D Its expensive but it works

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind!