2010/09/18

And guess my astrological sign

Rewatched The Lion King today.
Did you know it's good to watch a sad movie and cry a lot about once a week? It's good for the brain to let out frustrations and all that stuff. Or so Abo-sensei told us the other day.
Anyway. I always cry watching The Lion King. BE STRONG, SIMBA!

Lion is my favorite animal, by the way.

Oooh I just wanna hug him~!
(But really shouldn't/can't. FML)

In other news I'm starting to lose hope for the job... Haven't got an answer yet. I might call them tomorrow and see how things turn out. (Maybe I am supposed to call them and they're waiting? I'm getting paranoid.)

Buuuuuut enough of that.
Got plans for tonight and it starts with D and ends with rinking with the JackRose staff.
YESSS

2 件のコメント:

zoo-bie さんのコメント...

Höhöhöhöhö ;p

Bella さんのコメント...

vissa jobb förväntarsig att man ska följa upp genom att titta förbi eller ringa :/

men vad vet jag ^^''