2010/09/26

A new meaning


Shinagawa aquarium, small but awesome.
Boat ride on Sumida river in the sunset.
Visit to Sensoji temple in Asakusa.
A kiss and a Will you respond my feelings?

You know, last years summer I worked at an elderly care. My coworkers were shit but the clients were nice! When telling I was going to move to Japan, one of the old ladies said Huh, you're gonna find yourself a guy over there and then you're never coming back!
Well...
Turns out she was right about one thing




......ok, tried to write this in a calm tone but damn my insides are having a crazy party in there, I tried to knock but they just won't calm down lakdjglskdgjlskf----

4 件のコメント:

IamNOTprogram さんのコメント...

Grattis grattis grattis grattis grattis grattis! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Och shiet. :O Vilken awesome dejt O_O Nu blir jag lite...besviken på min egna man. x'D hahah.
Vår första dejt gick ut på att...köpa piearcing grejor, äta på the lockup och sen gå på bio :o eller..mja.. okej den kanske inte var så dålig ändå x'D Men han har inte gett mig min födelsedagspresent än! O_O major dissapointment!

MEN GRATTIS IGEN! <3

匿名 さんのコメント...

you are dating someone??? awwwww!!!

lex さんのコメント...

Aw, I'm really happy for you :) Good luck ^^

Sofia さんのコメント...

awesome hörrö :D posta massa bilder, vill se!