2010/09/12

Job

Sooo CSN decided that there shall be less study allowance for students in Japan, although the yen has become so expensive it's starting to be ridiculous. (Why, CSN, WHY?!)
Which puts me in a not so cool situation.
Because
1. the fee for the school I want to go to is HIIIIIIGGHHHHH
2. ....and I love shopping.

Conclusion:
I need a job.

Searched around the interwebz but didn't find much, until! A newopened fashion brand store looking for staff. Foreigners OK! Ohlala, I thought. And it's located in goddamn Omotesando Hills!! It is the shiet, y'know. Other brands in Omotesando Hills that people might've heard of is Yves Saint Laurent, Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, and so on. And working in a store would be fun. So, ohlala I thought, and applied.

And today I got a phone call.
So tomorrow I'm going on an interview.

GAH
WHY DID I APPLY
MY NERVES, THEY ARE A-BREAKING


What possibly might be a problem is
that this brand and my personal clothing style is... not very alike.
Ehum.
Buuuuuut.
We'll see if they mind tomorrow.

IF I'M STILL IN PIECES
GAH

5 件のコメント:

Joanna さんのコメント...

Lycka till på intervjun, hoppas allt går bra! (:

匿名 さんのコメント...

omg what brand?
and it's Gabbana btw 8D

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Hah, my bad... slippy fingers when nervous as hellll. if I don't get the job I might just go ahead and be relieved..!

[lèmənéid] さんのコメント...

Good luck with the job interview~ !

lex さんのコメント...

Good luck, dear ^^ I'll think about you all day if that helps :)