2010/09/11

Leather

Mmmm yes.
JackRose real leather.

Took a fancy to the one in wine color, instead of the black I first tried.
(Sorry for the crappy mobile pics, my camera is still dead... the color is warmer irl) And y'know, it feels superb to add this color to my all black wardrobe!

It fits sooo good and feels sooo good and just yummy!
Now I only need it to drop 15 degress or so, so I can use it.

Oh and I had collected enough points on my members card to get a discount!
So I added this necklace I've been wanting for a few ages.
It's glittering SO INTENSE

Also got another pair of briefs hah.
But they're very comfortable!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

that jacket *___________*
how much it was?

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

20'000 yen, it was. Thinks it was a fair price, I do. Becuase real leather, it is.