2010/10/29

1 month

Met with Ryo after school yesterday, and apart from going to karaoke, window shopping and almost freeze to death in the cold rain, we went and ate okonomiyaki! I really like that, it's fun when you kinda cook your own food. (Or let your guy do all the work haha.)





Nom nom nom nom nom!

Oh, and! It's been a month since we got together! (Damn, that went fast. Slow down, time!) I didn't think we'd make a thing about it but alas, being the Perfect Guy he'd bought me a present; a small necklace from JackRose.

If I understood correctly only one was made of this, so it's a bit awesome. I got so happy! And surprised! But most happy.
Ah.

3 件のコメント:

Mutsumi さんのコメント...

Congratulations ♥

lex さんのコメント...

Stick together for a long time, guys ^^

maddy_madness さんのコメント...

Congratulations!!! I hope you'll be together for a long long time!

Btw the necklace is great!!!