2010/10/01

1 year anniversary!

So yesterday was actually exactly one year since I moved to Japan!
Oh what a year....
I could do a reflection over the time that has passed, but I'll just leave that to another day and another entry. Let's just say moving to Japan was the best decision I've ever made.☆

Felt like doing some kind of celebration thingy, so I went over to Jaz's place for some drunken scrabble, and later on heading out to Nakano for some karaoke (Disney medley YES) and more drinks at our awesome regular bar.

Wish Ryo could've joined us, but like every Japanese, he has a lot of workstuff.
But today I'm not hungover at all, which just further proves the awesomeness of my decision!
(No wait, it doesn't.)

Right now I also doesn't have a valid visa, since they're late with the extension over at the immigration center, howdy.
And about my job interview? Well, I honestly have no idea at all. They called me the other day, asking me to submit my resume, but that doesn't even have to mean anything. I'll just keep waiting and see what happens. Otherwise I'll see what else I can find!

Well well.
Still autumn holiday!
What will I do todayyy....?

5 件のコメント:

さらまり さんのコメント...

Congrats on your one year anniversary! It sounds like you had a very nice celebration!

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Thanks! Yea it was! Nothing spectacular, but I also love doing smaller stuff with a few close friends so :)

lex さんのコメント...

After one year, do you think you will ever come back to live in Europe? :)

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

I don't think I wanna live forever in Japan, but, I'm not ready to leave yet and I don't know how long I wanna stay...

lex さんのコメント...

I see :)