2010/10/19

Hangman

So last week when I was in Harajuku I popped into h.NAOTO and saw this scarf from NAOTO SEVEN that's made of win and awesome. Your regular Naoto style; gothic touch, assymetric feeling...

But at a closer look...

...the fringe is actually made of dead people.
Dead people!

See it.
Want it.
MUST HAVE IT.

It's actually from last years collection and I still remember drooling all over it at Maruione one year ago, and now I rediscovered my deep love for it.
But, I don't feel particulary rich at the moment, so I don't think it's a good idea for me to spend 21'000 yen on a scarf... Even I have limits!

Or?

Yes.

6 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

that is too cool....i want

さらまり さんのコメント...

It's little thoughtful details like that that really make Japanese fashion stand out against western fashion. Man that is such a tough call, the scarf is perfect in every way except the price TT

lex さんのコメント...

Looks really good * -- * But... extremely expensive in my opinion. This could be a price of an usual monthly rent here in Budapest. Fukk, it's my monthly loan I have to pay for my car XD

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Agreed. The scarf is SO AWESOME AH but I do think the price is ridiculous, so I'm gonna have to pass on this one.
Unfortunately :(

Anchu さんのコメント...

Oh god. Dead.. hanging.. people! <33

Why is that beyond great?
I have no idea.
Do you?

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Anchu: Yes. Because it's dead people, hanging around your neck. No further explanation needed :D