2010/10/11

Monday

So it didn't turn out to be a splendid picture post... I guess I'm not that good at such things. Instead, let me just tell you about my Monday off!

...that really started in the middle of the night when Ryo came to my place since he'd missed the last train home after a nomikai with his work, haha.
And, let me just write this: not that it was enough with a Japanese guy snoring in my ear (well I might be okay with that), in the apartment next to me is another Japanese guy who snores even louder so that the walls are shaking! IT WAS DOUBLE SNORING ALL THE WAY and ohmygod so intense.
Anyhow,
the next morning we went to his place! It's about 40 min or so from Shinjuku.

Such a nice and warm day, almost felt like summer had come back!
(Note: almost felt like that. Real summer isn't nice and warm; it's horriffic and causes litres of sweat, frustration and sudden death.)

Then we took the bus to Ikebukuro and hanged around looking in shops and going to gamecenters. I saw this amazingly adorable kitten plushie (MY HEART IS MELTING *tears of joy*) and Ryo put his heart and soul and many 100 yen coins trying to get it, which I found even more adorable haha.

Theeen we watched Resident Evil: afterlife (that goes by Biohazard: afterlife in Japan by the way) in 3D and it was awesome and so much eyecandy and I need the soundtrack NOW.

Went out and about some more until we settled down to eat (pastaaaa) and talked. When taking the picture, he gave me his best yankii look, haha.

Does he knows I have a (very, very) soft spot for such things? I can't recall telling him.

So.
That was my Monday!
The End.

8 件のコメント:

さらまり さんのコメント...

Oh this post is so nice to read! It sounds like you had such a lovely date day (Yes, I am jealous of you and your bf XD) He seems so nice to you ^^/

Oh you ate at Pasta Goemon? I want to eat there TT

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

I never thought anyone would have interest in posts like this, but maybe I can make it happen again haha!
And yea... tbh, I'm still surprised this kind of guy actually exists..! TwT

Haha I never heard of the place until yesterday!

lex さんのコメント...

I'm interested :) Your blog is my favourite and it's exciting to see your life-pieces :)

芸者 さんのコメント...

Haha, vet du hur mycket jag skrattade då du berätta om din snarkande granne? xD
Glad för din skull att du har sån sweet bf!

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

lex: Really? Wow thanks, I'm so happy to hear that!

geisha: jag hade svårt att hålla mig från att börja banka hejdlöst i väggen...

IamNOTprogram さんのコメント...

OMG HE'S A KEEPER!!! :D hans hund är så söt att jag dör.

July さんのコメント...

Dehhhh! Did you end up getting the kitty plushie? :D
Hehe, but yeah, this post was full of so much awhhhh and wonderful. :3

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Malin: ja, jag vill åka hem till honom igen och gosa med hunden hunden haha!

July: I didn't get the kitty... it sure would've been a perfect scenario if he suceeded haha! but I appreciate his effort :)