2010/11/12

Daikanyama

Performed so bad at today's big achievement test (during intense pain in stomach, mind you) but got my mind on nicer thoughts when I went to Daikanyama with Ryo after school!
First time I went there, and oh my, so glad I did. The atmosphere is so different! Barely feels like Tokyo, or even Japan for that matter. The air feels more fresher, softer... Complete different feeling from where I use to hang out. Deeefinately going back, if not just for the pancakes.

At a pancake café I don't remember the name of but OH MY GOD they were heavenly. Ryo commmented that I suddenly looked so blessed and satisfied, haha.

We had a walk around here and there, everything expensive as hell of course, like for example Vivienne Westwood that suddenly appeared in front of us. Gah I could sure do for that shirt or that bag or that coat... preferably now, please, yes.


In other news, my boyfriend's hair isn't purple anymore; they corrected it so it's now dark brown ash something. Looks like silver. And it's awesome. Yes!
I also got to know that he probably will probably be moved from the JackRose floor to the Luv Maison floor! I find that nice since when it all comes down to it I do prefer Luv over Jack regarding clothing. I also find it nice that I get to know shitloads of stuff about happenings over at JackRose since Ryo works there.... hurrrr.... Weeeell. See ya!

4 件のコメント:

さらまり さんのコメント...

I'm sorry to hear that the test didn't go well, but it's great that you had such a lovely day in Daikanyama.

Miriam さんのコメント...

Woooah, that looks delicious. Almost drooling here!
(not just the pancake but the vw too ehe)

maddy_madness さんのコメント...

I'm sorry about the test... but those pancakes... are a good reward!!

I'd love to eat them (even I have allergy to lots of things of that plate xD).

It's great about your bf!

lex さんのコメント...

I'd like to see a pic about Ryo's hair ^^