2010/11/27

Fuji-Q highland!

Yeeeaaaaaah yesterday's school trip to Fuji-Q highland was awesome! The bus ride took about 2 hours (it's in Yamanashi) and during the ride we got to enjoy the beautiful landscape scenery with all the mountains filled with autumn leaves. Brilliant! I had no camera so I've stolen these from Alex.

We only got 4-5 hours there so we couldn't do everything we wanted, luckily it wasn't crowded though so the queues weren't that bad. Fuji-Q is famous for the jetcoasters y'know, and one of them is called Dodonpa and that one KILLED ME OHMYGOD! Speed is 172 km/h that it's reaches in 2 seconds. 2 seconds!! That beginning was hell, it felt like all my guts was left at the launch site! Not to mention the 90° drop I sure as hell wasn't prepared of! Afterwards I had a strong headache that reminded me very much of a slight concussion...

I also tried the Pizza-la ride and felt the g-force first press my guts up my throat while being almost upside down, and then down to my feet. Felt awesome!

And then I firmly refused to ride Fujiyama and freakin Eejanaika. (Just looking at that one made my guts scream in protest)
Honestly, Japan's jet coasters are out of this world!! While riding Dodonpa it was the second time in my life that I seriously and without a doubt thought I was going to die, haha! I might be a coward, but ACK!!


Luckily beautiful Fuji-san was there to watch over my poor soul.


But oooh, the first thing we did was run to the haunted hospital! As the world's largest haunted attraction, it sure didn't disappoint me. The surroundings was so realistic, even the smell! I've never experienced any of the like before. I have no idea how long time it took since I was scared shitless all. The. Time. And I've never screamed so much! Also my abs were hurting afterwards because I'd strained myself so much, haha.
Oh wow... this one.... I want to go again!!
I didn't actually thought I was going to die though, since my mind always knew that it wasn't for real. THE JET COASTERS ON THE OTHER HAND

5 件のコメント:

maddy_madness さんのコメント...

I've been wanting to go but everyone just keeps on telling about the long qeues so I wasn't really sure :S

Eejanaika is really scary!!!

But I'd like to go to dodonpa and fujiyama.

About the scary hospital... really was that scary, wasn't it? I think I might die xDDD

i'm glad you had a fun time!

Ram さんのコメント...

Do you have to pay for your school trips? :o

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Nope, it's free for long term students!

Ram さんのコメント...

Great 8D

匿名 さんのコメント...

The rides I found just average but overall a nice place to spend an afternoon. Fuji Q have pretty fun TV commercials too http://www.japansugoi.com/wordpress/fuji-q-highland-tvcm/