2010/11/18

Magnifying

When me and Ryo went to Daikanyama, we also took a stroll to Nakameguro and a small shop called & STRIPE, a shop selling buttons. There, I found a magnifying glass pendant I took to my liking. Ryo, being the adorable guy he is, not only bought it for me, but later on also bought some chains and crafted a necklace for me that I got yesterday.


My godness. I love it!


And today, I'm sitting here alone at home and is sad of the thought that I don't know when I can see him again. Not to worry, it'll probably only be a few days as usual, but that is enough to make me feel lonely since I'm head over heels for this guy. And he feels the same for me! This is like a love story that's too good to be true, although it is true and I'm in the middle of it.

Oooooh dear, with that said, I might need to take a walk and clear my head of this sudden emotional outburst.

2 件のコメント:

Miriam さんのコメント...

Wow, I love it! That's really cute of your bf~ lucky girl~

lex さんのコメント...

Nice pendant ^^