2010/11/09

Vivienne fever

After school ended, before going to Yoyogi, Malin and Emelie gave me my birthday presents! 4 months late (........), but still.
Everything from Vivienne Westwood!

Crazy handkerchief! (That reminds me so much of this haha)


Eyeglass strap.
What?
YES! It is that awesome!
Notice the tiny orb on the side.


Vivienne Westwood Boudoir, oooohoho this is my favourite fragrance of all times! I never get tired of it, and actually I'm sitting here smelling the bottle right now.

And all this, just as I was in this particular VW-mood while not having money to shop for. Thanks guys! ♥

5 件のコメント:

IamNOTprogram さんのコメント...

Hohoho :o vi är as kassa på att ge presenter i tid pga major failure och pengarbrist, men jag tycker ändå att vi lyckades ganska bra. :) hihi. <3

さらまり さんのコメント...

Wow, these gifts are so fabulous even if a bit late XD I don't usually like eyeglass chains, but I think it suits you perfectly how cool!

lex さんのコメント...

I love your eyeglasses and the chain is fabulous ^^

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

I've actually been on the search for some cool eyeglass straps because why not, and now I got these! awesome.

Manda さんのコメント...

omg the hankerchief!!! epic!<3

haha btw my captcha for this was "lated" :')