2010/12/20

Good day

Today I followed my friend Malin to the hospital, in wherever-it-was on the Ooedo line not so far from Shinjuku. Sat there for some long hours and got hungry.....

So afterwards we had dinner at a small place right next to Current. (Our regular bar if someone has forgotten.) It's a teeny tiny place serving Mexican food, held by two women that both seemed to be at least a few hundred years old. The place was stuffed with as much Mexican themed items they could fit on the walls (and everywhere else) and on the TV was Mexican wrestling. We had taco and nachos, and I must say the food was awesome. First time I had taco in almost 2 years? Tasted heavenly but afterwards my mouth was burning from the spicyness. That might just be me who's sensitive to spicy food though.


Afterwards we headed to Donki since I intended to buy a christmas gift for my boyfriend, but it wasn't there. So I might just have to go to Akihabara again tomorrow after school where I saw it before. Mh.

At Donki in Shinjuku, on the other hand, I saw Ibi again, a designer of Sixh. Oh and last week I passed by Mint, the other designer. Really now, I bump into those two all the time! Especially Ibi. He's even giving me recognizing looks! Maybe next time I should do a high five or something.


In other news, the school board liked my drawing I sent in to the contest so much that they want to hire me as an illustrator. Awesome! Going to a meeting tomorrow.

Earlier today also I got an invitation from an old friend that I haven't seen in quite some time.
All in all, a very good day.

This post feels confusing.
Is it?
Need to straighten up a bit.

2 件のコメント:

IamNOTprogram さんのコメント...

HAHAHHAA lol jag var ju verkligen hurrdurr på den där bilden. ;_;

TACOOOOS <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 min mage är helt mätt och glad. :D

さらまり さんのコメント...

Oh it does sound like a great day indeed! Except not finding the gift for your bf, I hope you can get it soon^^

That mexican restaurant sounds really unique hehe XD