2011/01/19

Karaoke every day; it's POSSIBLE

 Karaoke-kan has a crazy campaign going on at the moment.
Listen to this: 10yen for 30min.
10 yen.
10 yen!!!
WHAT?
HAVE TO GO!
So me and Malin went after school yesterday. Sang for two hours and paid 40yen for it. 40yen! (That's 3 SEK! 3!!!) This one is always super cheap on daytime, it use to be around 80 yen / hour, but this is just ridiculous!
Oh, but, Karaoke-kan has different prices at different locations so I don't know about other than this one in Takadanobaba.

Singing in Korean is a challenge, dammmn
And yesterday's outfit. I do like to dress comfortably when I'm not in the happiest of moods.
Jacket: JackRose
Tunic, accessories: Vivienne Westwood
Cardigan: Gadget Grow
Bag: Diavlo
The rest: random.

今のやってるカラオケ館のキャンペーンってさ、30分で10円だって。10円!!昨日友達と2時間歌って、40円だけだ。すごくない?夢じゃないか!ってwww
ちなみに韓国語で歌うのはめっちゃ難しいよねーw

4 件のコメント:

ジェニ さんのコメント...

your outfit looks pretty cool :D
(and i love diavlo bags <3)

in you last post you wrote about this japanese who spoke english to you although you spoke japanese to him...my friends who live in japan had this experience too and they also got irritated. its like some japanese just don't want to realize that foreign people can speak their language too (>_<)

ah and 10 yen is so cheap!!!

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Thank you!
Yes it is... it's pretty ridiculous since I obviously -can- speak Japanese. Oh well.

匿名 さんのコメント...

btw.. have you seen in Tokyo somewhere IsaDora and Make up stores cosmetics? Where?
Thanks!

Quarter Void さんのコメント...

Haven't activly searched for it but I can't say I've seen it around... (I bought my IsaDora eyeliner back in Sweden)