2011/01/06

Octopus Army

So... the inactivity here kinda reflects what I've been doing:
nothing in particular.
I've been eating, sleeping, watching Doctor Who, messing with my diurnal rythm... but I've been working on my illustration job too! So my life hasn't been a complete waste!! Well. Today I finished (YES!) so I need to do something with the rest of the holiday or I'm gonna go mad.
(OH WAIT THERE'S THAT THING ON MONDAY)

Anyway.
Yesterday (well, the day before yesterday technically speaking) I went with Jaz and Gaby to Nakano Broadway for some shopping! Ah, so long since I went shopping.... It felt so good.
Popped into Octopus Army (just the name makes me happy) and the January sale is still going on so I treated myself a muffler that's just a yummy mess of fur and poof, and a, wait for it...


...leopard fur jacket! Not exactly the kind I was after but hey, it was cheap!
Now, the muffler was originally 4000yen, and the jacket was 8000yen, but being the insane sale, I got both items for 4000yen! Oooh that felt so good, being the poor student that I am! That I later the same day spended the rest of the money in my wallet on other, mind you, highly interesting stuff, that is a different story.

Well then. I really like Octopus Army, they have a lot of nice stuff for decent prices. I also like Nakano Broadway a lot, it's like a maze up there and I'm actually never really sure where I am, haha.

yes

0 件のコメント: