2011/02/14

Emelie partay!

Well would you look at that! I basically never do my hair in anyway because I have the idea of it just being a bother and too difficult, but hey, it's not! And since I've decided to ignore my comlex for my face and ears, I made an updo that was very easy and simple but pretty nice.
I'm also starting to get fond of my haircolor, I've always thought of it boring, but maybe it's not so bad after all. (Also my boyfriend loves it haha) Although, if someone told me a couple of years ago that I'd be having my natural hair color parted down the middle, I'd probably laughed that person in the face. Well, you can never tell.
Although, as always, I still prefer dark and kinda heavy makeup. Wooh!

Sooo this post turned out to be full of pics of myself, buuut, the reason I went all dressed up was to go to Emelie's birthday party! She turned 20 this weekend, and we went with a total of ten people to celebrate at our favorite izakaya in Takadanobaba! It was crazy and loads of fun and I came home waaaay to late. So now Emelie has joined us old folks haha! Congrats!

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

why the place is so good? what's the name of the izakaya? :)