2011/02/26

Friday night

My friend Yui (to the right) who I haven't seen in a long time invited me out with some of her friends yesterday. She's moving to Shizuoka, so now it'll be even longer before I can see her again..!

We had a course of a 3 hour nomihoudai (all you can drink) with 8 dishes, that costed 3500yen. That is a really sweet deal!
...but then you get invited so similar gatherings again, and again, and every time you need to splash the cash. When you're a group of people there's not really much else to do in Tokyo than go to an izakaya or some of the like, so it kinda can't be helped. But if you decline, if only just because you're poor, they'll assume that you don't want to be with them at all... Tokyo is expensive.

We went to a darts bar/izakaya in Shibuya, that almost felt like a host club, but it was a nice feeling and I liked it! Afterwards we went to karaoke and later on to Current. And it's amazing how many friends and aquentices I met that night! But I'm gonna miss Yui.

Today I've only slept and has nothing more planned than to watch some more streamed tv shows.
See ya!

1 件のコメント:

さらまり さんのコメント...

Oh it sounds like such a fun evening! That izakaya does have a kind host club feel haha