2011/02/15

Yes!

Today after school I had lunch with my oldest friend, Junko.
Not old as in oh I've known her for a hundred years!-old, but old as in she's a bit over 60 years old, and therefore my oldest friend. Makes sense? Yes!

We had sushi at a place on the 12th floor in the Odakyu department store in Shinjuku. I love sushi but I rarely eat good sushi, since good sushi = expensive as shiet and I'm a poor student. But I got treated so it's all well and oooh it's so good! Go there if you feel hungry and extra rich.

So while eating this yummy feast, we talked a whole lot about a whole lot of  things as usual. We also came into the subject of my future and what I want to do after I graduate my school and what I want to do with my life. After the nights heavy snowfall it was a sunny day, and together with the melting snow, warm sunshine and feelings of spring while gazing out at the ever moving Shinjuku, I felt so incredibly inspired! Yes, I can do anything! I can achieve my dreams! Even if I'm not sure what I want to do, it doesn't matter! Because just if I can fight, I can do what I want, when I want! And I will fight! 
So even if I didn't really came up with a solution, I got the feeling that everything is possible. And I'd like to keep this feeling please thank you.

2 件のコメント:

さらまり さんのコメント...

It looks like a really great sushi lunch, it was so nice of your friend to treat you!

Anchu さんのコメント...

Ooh who's that friend of yours?

You know, it's great to know what you want to do with your life but, those who do not know yet have one big advantage that I envy, a lot: you can do whatever you want, and take as much out of your youth while you think about it.
I'm psychoing out cause I feel like I need to study right away before it's too late, so I'll just end up regretting not travelling and just, you known be my 21 year old self.
Plus it seems you begin to know what you want :D if not don't worry you have all your life to study and stay still~